- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
VISITOR BOOK COMMENTS
Tania Walker – !Awesome! I will do it again. The view is fantastic and you do not feel scared at all!
Tyesen Barker – PVBG re-enactments. Greatest adrenaline rush ever, no doubt I’ll be back very soon.
Destiny Harrison – Adrian – Your YouTube videos paid off! Thank you for an epic jump. See you again xx
Joanne Eaton – #50 before I’m 50 bucket list ✓ Best experience. Loved it. Will do this again. Thank you Sara … you’re amazing.
Marce Walker – Finally got my b’day present & best of all I got to do with family & friends. Thank you so much, it was epic, must come back!! Thank you Sara & Ramblers Team J
Zoe Chu – One of my bucket lists ticked off!! Finally got to do skydiving!! I had an amazing time because I knew Sara is the best! J I’ll def come back!!
- July 13 – Night Jumps with Oli Morris
- July 27 – 6-Way Speed Stars with Kristina Hicks
- August 3 – Star Crest Saturday
- August 12-16 – Learning Curve Camp
- September 7 – Star Crest Saturday
- September 14-15 – 2019 Qld State Championships
- September 28 – 6-Way Speed Stars with Kristina Hicks
- October 5 – Star Crest Saturday
- October 7-11 – Learning Curve Camp
- November 2 – Star Crest Saturday
- November 30 – 6-Way Speed Stars with Kristina Hicks
- December 7 – Star Crest Saturday
- December 9-13 – Learning Curve Camp
- December 25-31 – Xmas Feelgood Time
- Mo. – Fri. 19-23 October 2020 – Pre-Nox Get Current Learning Curve Camp
- Saturday 24 – Sat. 31 October 2020 – Equinox Boogie 2020 – save the date!
We spent eight days at Skydive Ramblers and had great time. Awesome DZ, awesome friendly staff, great airplane and facilities. Accommodation on premises was great and very reasonably priced. We also enjoyed after jumping socialising at the bar on DZ and great food both at DZ and in nearby Toogoolawah town. Skydive Ramblers are wingsuit friendly and there is plenty of landing space around DZ.
Highlight of our trip was incredible kangaroo action at landing area - we did literally land on kangaroos and it was great fun :-) There are also wild koalas in the area.