- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
VISITOR BOOK COMMENTS
Tania Walker – !Awesome! I will do it again. The view is fantastic and you do not feel scared at all!
Tyesen Barker – PVBG re-enactments. Greatest adrenaline rush ever, no doubt I’ll be back very soon.
Destiny Harrison – Adrian – Your YouTube videos paid off! Thank you for an epic jump. See you again xx
Joanne Eaton – #50 before I’m 50 bucket list ✓ Best experience. Loved it. Will do this again. Thank you Sara … you’re amazing.
Marce Walker – Finally got my b’day present & best of all I got to do with family & friends. Thank you so much, it was epic, must come back!! Thank you Sara & Ramblers Team J
Zoe Chu – One of my bucket lists ticked off!! Finally got to do skydiving!! I had an amazing time because I knew Sara is the best! J I’ll def come back!!
- July 13 – Night Jumps with Oli Morris
- July 27 – 6-Way Speed Stars with Kristina Hicks
- August 3 – Star Crest Saturday
- August 12-16 – Learning Curve Camp
- September 7 – Star Crest Saturday
- September 14-15 – 2019 Qld State Championships
- September 28 – 6-Way Speed Stars with Kristina Hicks
- October 5 – Star Crest Saturday
- October 7-11 – Learning Curve Camp
- November 2 – Star Crest Saturday
- November 30 – 6-Way Speed Stars with Kristina Hicks
- December 7 – Star Crest Saturday
- December 9-13 – Learning Curve Camp
- December 25-31 – Xmas Feelgood Time
- Mo. – Fri. 19-23 October 2020 – Pre-Nox Get Current Learning Curve Camp
- Saturday 24 – Sat. 31 October 2020 – Equinox Boogie 2020 – save the date!
Had an absolute great time learning this amazing sport... I am absolutely hooked. My partner also did 2 tandem jumps, considering that she doesn't like flying or heights and yet due to the nature of Ramblers and their instructors and staff, she is definitely hooked as well. Absolutely recommend Ramblers either for an experience of a life time or to complete a full course. You will not regret it.