- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ramblers is a unique skydiving organization that exists to simply ensure people can enjoy skydiving, parachuting and tandem skydiving in a secure, honest and friendly environment. Our beautiful Drop Zone in Toogoolawah is easily accessible from Brisbane and attracts guests from all over Queensland and Australia.
- Our instructional staff includes state, national, and even world champions
- Our training programs are the best on offer anywhere
- Our student training equipment is the best on the market
- Our turbine aeroplane is brand new and goes to 14’000 feet every jump, including all tandem jumps
- We have no hidden costs
- Every member of our staff is a skydiver and always happy to answer your questions
- Our operation is supported by the Toogoolawah Skydivers Club and the locals alike.
Our Toogoolawah drop zone was built in 1979, by Australian skydiving legend Dave McEvoy. Today, Dave is still the Chief Instructor and the McEvoy family continues to play a significant role in the day to day operations of Skydive Ramblers. Dave’s daughter Susie is an Instructor and publishes the Australian Skydiver Magazine. Dave’s nephew Junior is also a professional instructor and Dave’s brother John is Ramblers Chief Pilot.
Since its inception, Skydive Ramblers has been a family-run, club oriented organisation with the aim of growing the sport of skydiving in Australia. The dedicated and highly experienced team at Skydive Ramblers has helped thousands of students experience the sport of skydiving through skydiving lessons and tandem skydiving and continues to do so today.