- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Wednesday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Complete Your B-Rels at Skydive Ramblers
After you receive your ‘A’ Certificate, the next step towards becoming an experienced skydiver is to complete your B-Rels (B-Rels = ‘B-Certificate’ Course relative work jumps). B-Rels are designed to teach you how to skydive safely with other skydivers.
The B-Rel program consists of 6 Stages. If your flying skills are already exceptional, you might even be able to do more than one Stage at a time. Once you’ve completed all six stages (and a few additional minor qualifications), you’ll be eligible to receive your ‘B’ Certificate.
One of the biggest hurdles to a skydiver in the early months, is the cost!
To support your early progression in skydiving, the Australian Parachute Federation (APF), the South Queensland Parachute Council (SQPC), and the Toogoolawah Skydivers Club (TSC) are helping you save and get back up in the skies! Be sure take advantage of these rebate and training programs:
- SQPC $100 ‘B Certificate’ Rebate Application – A $50 ‘B Certificate’ rebate upon completion of your ‘B-Certificate’.
- TSC Jump Ticket Rebate: B-Rel-Reimbursement – To be eligible for a B-Rel jump ticket refund you need to have been a TSC Club member before beginning the B-Rel jump table, and to have done all theses jumps at the Toogoolawah drop zone.
- Book your B-Rel or Star Crest Coaching Ticket with Video ($81)
- APF B-Rel Buddy and B-Rel Boost Camps are training programs designed to help novice skydivers further their training.
Earning your ‘Star Crest’ allows you to skydive with groups of 10 or more people. Learn more about earning your Star Crest and performing well on larger flatfly formations in the APF guide below:
APF Operational Regulation
4.4.2 Australian Star Crest (ASC)
Applicants for an ASC must: (a) Hold or be eligible to hold an APF Certificate ‘B’; and (b) Have entered fifth or later in at least three (3) separate, successful flatfly RW descents involving eight (8) parachutists or more; and (c) Have each formation witnessed by two ASC holders or two APF Formation Skydiving Judges; and (d) Have a Chief Instructor’s verification that the applicant is safe and competent to participate in relative work involving more than ten (10) parachutists Note: see regulation 11.1.3 regarding RW with more than ten (10) people