- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
THE 2020 EQUINOX BOOGIE HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO THE 17th – 24th APRIL 2021. OFFICIAL.
Event info: Equinox Boogie 2021 – Skydiving & Music Festival
IF GOVRNMENT RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED BEFORE THE 30TH SEPTEMBER 2020 TO ALLOW JUMPING TO PROCEED RAMBLERS WILL RUN A NOX LITE BOOGIE ON THE ORIGINAL EQUINOX DATES OF 24th – 31st OCTOBER 2020.
Event info: Equinox Lite 2020 Boogie
About the Equinox Boogie
The Equinox Boogie, held every two years in October, is like no other skydiving Boogie in Australia – it’s a Skydiving and Music Festival.
The Boogie sees all forms of skydiving and parachuting take place, as well as Night Skydiving and this year high altitude jumps. It’s also a music festival. We have live bands and music every night, plus fantastic Evening Entertainment.
- 2 Turbine Caravans
- 14,000′ jumps
- 18,000′ oxygen jumps available
- Top level coaches for all disciplines
- Load organisers, all loads videoed
- Nightly Day Tapes on the big screen
- Awesome Raffles
- Fantastic nightly Entertainment
- Famous Equinox Talent Quest
- Night jumps (full moon on Saturday 31st October 2020)
- Cocktails at the Calypso Bar around the Pool with Live Music!
- Big bonfire every night
All this and more at the Ramblers Skydiving Resort, created by Skydivers, for Skydivers.
Prior to the start of Equinox Lite early arrivals will be catered for. The drop zone will be having a Pre-Nox Lite Get Current Camp the full week beforehand. Our regular Ramblers coaches will be here to assist. All landings filmed, plenty of seminars.
Check our events calendar for more information: Pre-Nox Get Current Camp
There are no event rego fees for the Pre-Nox Lite Learning Curve Camp, just normal DZ rates and activities. Everybody is welcome to come along and warm up for the Nox.
- Join the Pre-Nox Get Current Learning Curve Camp Facebook event and invite your mates!
Equinox Lite 2020 (24-31 October)
- Check our events calendar for more information: Equinox Lite 2020 Boogie
- And join Equinox Lite 2020 on Facebook – invite your jumping mates and share to spread the word.
Equinox Boogie 2021 – Skydiving & Music Festival (17-24 April 2021)
These dates are official! Book your holidays and plan your trip.
- Check our events calendar for more information: Equinox Boogie 2021 – Skydiving & Music Festival
- Watch all 2018 Day Tapes and follow us on Vimeo!
- Watch day tapes of previous events on our YouTube Channel.
All the sounds, the live music & entertainment for the Equinox Boogie lives here: https://www.facebook.com/SkySounds – Like this page to be kept in the loop, share it with your mates and feel free to post any suggestions.
The Amanda Emblem Experiement
Find out more and listen to their songs on: www.amandaemblem.com
Amanda Emblem and her Aussie Rock Band from Brisbane. New album Who Is Amanda Emblem” Out Now.
Biography: Amanda Emblem is a singer, guitarist, bassist and songwriter. She performs bluesy cruising tunes as a soloist with a stomp box or with a variety of guest musicians. Like Lady Gaga (without the paparazzi) Amanda’s music has been heard on Neighbours, Triple J and all over the world in her various guises.
Amanda June Emblem Solo is a combo of cool covers and some original tunes played on guitars, stomp box. Covers include The Rolling Stones, Stevie Nicks, Led Zeppelin, Chisel and heaps more (massive repertoire) Can also do requests.
The Amanda Emblem Experiment is the addition of various instruments including bass, harmonica, saxophone and drums with Amanda on guitars which is very suave grooving alternative blues rock.
Equinox Event supporters