- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Skydive Ramblers offers a a variety of on-site accommodation options to suit everyone, including a bunk house with a kitchen and lounge room, 3 days free camping, powered camp sites, caravans, and self-contained motel-style rooms with ensuites.
- Short Stay Visitors (1-3 Nights) – Upon arrival, please check in with Manifest. If you are a jumper camping and staying on the DZ overnight, camping is free. If you are a jumper camping on site for more than 3 nights, check the daily fee in the price list below.
- Long Stay Visitors (4-7 Nights) -Upon arrival, please check in with Manifest.
If you are a jumper camping and staying on the DZ longer than 3 nights, you are required to pay after your first 3 nights. Please pay at Manifest upon arrival. Check the price list below.
- You MUST register at the Manifest Office and pay your due fees.
- Please keep the Drop Zone clean!
- RUBBISH: If you carried it in, then you can carry it out.
You MUST take whatever rubbish you bring to the DZ away with you.
- If you are staying more than 3 nights, and you have paid the appropriate fees,
PLEASE use our refuse containers as directed.
We have bins for RUBBISH, CANS, GLASS, PLASTIC BOTTLES, and a SCRAP METAL STATION.
- ALL RUBBISH must be secured and bagged.
- NO DOGS allowed on the Drop Zone.
- The Drop Zone showers are coin operated and cost $2 for 6 minutes ($2 coins only).
- The laundry has a coin operated washer, and a drier (both use $1 coins).
- Our Drop Zone uses septic sewerage system. Do not flush wipes down the toilet.
- LADIES please NOTE: Do not flush Sanitary items down the toilet, use bins provided.
- Ramblers Drop Zone is a NON-SMOKING Drop Zone.
Smoking is prohibited anywhere in the general DZ activities area, even at the fire 24/7.
- Our Drop Zone has a LICENCED BAR
Liquor Licensing Laws for our licence STIPULATES:
- NO GLASS in the POOL area
- NO GLASS away from the immediate BAR area
- ALCOHOL is NOT permitted to be brought on to the Drop Zone licensed area.
- PLEASE ensure you comply with these requirements.
HAVE A GREAT STAY
Reservations are essential for on-site accommodation. Please review the available accommodation options below and contact us to make a reservation.
Accommodation Photo Gallery
Click on the images below for more info…
Camp-Site - First 3 Days Free!
Guests may use available campsites for free for 3 days. After 3 days guests will be asked to pay a daily rate of $7.
|Powered Camp Site||$12.00|
|Bunkhouse - Per Night||$10.00|
Non Jumpers - any Camp-Site
extra $7 per person, if 3 or more
|CARAVANS||Cost Per Night||3 Nights||Per Week|
Caravan #1 - Single/Double
2x single beds.
|$44.00 / $55.00||$99.00 / $125.00||$160.00|
|Caravan #3 or #4 - Double bed / twin share, nice kitchenette, small van. Caravan 4: separate bedroom||$44.00||$99.00||$160.00|
Caravan #5 - 1x double bed, plus 2x single beds. Large caravan, big kitchenette.
1-4 Pax; Twin share. Prices shown are for 1-2 people staying. 3rd and 4th person $11.00 each extra per night.
|Caravan #6 - Air conditioned - Double bed||$65.00||$135.00||$175.00|
|Caravan #7, #8, or #10 - Air conditioned - Double bed, twin share. Big lounge & kitchenette.||$65.00||$135.00||$175.00|
|Caravan #9, #11 - Double bed, twin share, big lounge & kitchenette||$55.00||$125.00||$160.00|
Caravan #12 or #13 - Air conditioned - Double bed, twin share. Big lounge & kitchenette.
Caravan #12 is a large van with veranda.
Caravan #14 - Air conditioned - Single bed. Very neat, small van.
|Caravan #15 - Air conditioned - Double bed, twin share. Big lounge & kitchenette.||$55.00||$125.00||$160.00|
|Caravan #16 - Air conditioned||$55.00||$125.00||$175.00|
|Caravan #17 - Double bed, twin share||$55.00||$125.00||$160.00|
Motels 1 & 2
|+ ENSUITE, shared lounge & kitchen||Cost Per Night||3 Nights||Per Week|
|Motel 1 & 2 - Twin share||$66.00||$135.00||$250.00|
|Motel 1 & 2 - 3 people||$81.00||$160.00||$300.00|
|Motel 1 & 2 - 4 people||$96.00||$185.00||$350.00|
Cabins 5, 6, 7
|sharing Veranda, Kitchen & Amenities||Cost Per Night||3 Nights||Per Week|
Cabin #5 - Double bed, twin share
connecting door to cabin 6
Cabin #6 - Air conditioned - Queen bed, twin share
connecting door to cabin 5
|Cabin #7 - Single bed||$55.00||$130.00||$160.00|
Cabins 8 & 9
|+ ENSUITE, Air conditioned, Veranda, TV||Cost Per Night||3 Nights||Per Week|
|Cabin / Unit 8 - Queen bed, twin share, microwave||$88.00||$190.00||$330.00|
|Cabin / Unit 9 - Queen bed, twin share, microwave; separate bedroom||$88.00||$190.00||$330.00|
|Mini Motel units (+ ENSUITE, airconditioned, TV, fridge.)||Cost per night||3 Nights||Per Week|
Atco's (#21 - #28) - Mini Motel units, one king single bed.
price per unit.
Most amazing experience. Staff are all professional, very safety oriented but make the entire time you are there so much fun. First time jumper and we did it at night during their equinox boogie and the atmosphere was brilliant. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to experience an amazing jump.