- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Sunday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Next Date: August 12 - 16, 2019
A week long event for students, novice and anyone else who wants to improve their skills and broaden their knowledge of everything skydiving. AFF, B-rels, tracking, freefly, starcrest, canopy, rigging, spotting & gps. Plus loads MORE.
Ramblers Learning Curve Camps are personalised mini-boogies specifically designed for A-D licenced jumpers ie. low experience level jumpers who are wanting to increase knowledge and awareness, gain experience, achieve licences and ratings and try new things in a safe and fun environment. Plus experienced jumpers wanting to try new things, new camera flyers and jump pigs wanting to get on heaps of midweek loads!
Videos of the day’s jumps on the big screen each night plus landings videoed each day and debriefed as a group each night. Seminars most nights on a number of topics. Check out this awesome schedule:
LCC’s seminar schedule
- Monday – gear maintenance
- Tuesday – spotting and jump run
- Wednesday – angles and Navigating
- Thursday – Weather
- Friday – A/B licence exams
Facebook event listings
- Join the June Learning Curve Camp on Facebook
- Join the August Learning Curve Camp on Facebook
- Join the October Learning Curve Camp on Facebook
- Join the December Learning Curve Camp on Facebook
How To Register
No rego and no hidden costs. You can Register on-line if you like, to let organisers know about your skill level, the jumps you want to do, the coaching you require, the seminars you want to hear and what goals you want to achieve.
Come and find out why Ramblers is “Famous for Fun”! Stay for the weekend of fun and games!
- August 12 - 16, 2019
- October 7 - 11, 2019
- December 9 - 13, 2019
- October 19 - 23, 2020