- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Macca and Team Ramblers.
Reviews & Visitor Book Comments
John C – Very good.
Dianne M / Jean N – Fantastic!! We’ll do it again.
Matt P – It’s good to be back! Legends ♡
Amanda Webb – Thanks so much Sara for the best tandem I’ve ever had. It was ‘ethereal’ and you are awesome. Loved every second of it.
DZ Flashback – Blast From The Past
Visit our Ramblers history webpage for more info…
(to be confirmed…)
- April 21-22 – Advanced High Performance Canopy Course with Adrian
- May 7-8 – Canopy Coaching with Mossy
- May 21 – TSC StarCrest
- May 21-22 – Wingsuit coaching weekend with Woody (Michael Smart)
- June 4-5 – Anglefest with Drewy
- June 10-12 – Aussie Bigways: AUSSIE WOMEN’S STAR AND SEQUENTIAL RECORD
- June 13-17 – Learning Curve Camp (Full Moon 14th)
- August 15-19 – Learning Curve Camp (Full Moon 20th)
- August 15-19 – Aussie Bigways: Bigways Training Event
- October 10-14 – Learning Curve Camp (Full Moon 10th)
- November 7-11 – Aussie Bigways: Remembrance Day Bigways Event
- December – Learning Curve Camp 12-16 (No Full Moon)
We spent eight days at Skydive Ramblers and had great time. Awesome DZ, awesome friendly staff, great airplane and facilities. Accommodation on premises was great and very reasonably priced. We also enjoyed after jumping socialising at the bar on DZ and great food both at DZ and in nearby Toogoolawah town. Skydive Ramblers are wingsuit friendly and there is plenty of landing space around DZ.
Highlight of our trip was incredible kangaroo action at landing area - we did literally land on kangaroos and it was great fun :-) There are also wild koalas in the area.