- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- February 3-7 – Learning Curve Camp
- Feb. 29 – 1st March 2020 – MS Exposed – Naked Skydiving World Record for charity
- April 4-5 – Canopy Piloting Course with Sara
- April 6-10 – Learning Curve Camp
- June 20 – Ramblers Drop Zone Anniversary
- June 27-28 – Canopy Piloting Course with Sara
- June 29 – July 3 – June Learning Curve Camp
- July 11 – Sharknado Onesie Jumps!
- August 29-30 – Canopy Piloting Course with Sara
- August 31 – September 4 – Learning Curve Camp
- October 17-18 – Canopy Piloting Course with Sara
- October 19-23 (Mo. – Fri.) – Pre-Nox Get Current Camp
- October 24-31 (Sat. – Sat.) – Equinox Boogie 2020 – save the dates!
- December 28-31 – Learning Curve Camp
We spent eight days at Skydive Ramblers and had great time. Awesome DZ, awesome friendly staff, great airplane and facilities. Accommodation on premises was great and very reasonably priced. We also enjoyed after jumping socialising at the bar on DZ and great food both at DZ and in nearby Toogoolawah town. Skydive Ramblers are wingsuit friendly and there is plenty of landing space around DZ.
Highlight of our trip was incredible kangaroo action at landing area - we did literally land on kangaroos and it was great fun :-) There are also wild koalas in the area.