- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 24th March – Skydive Ramblers was CLOSED (temporarily). For the first time in 40 years we had to shut our door due to COVID-19. It was definitely a sad day.
Since then the Dropzone has never looked better, the mockup has had a touch of paint and also 3 new seating logs were placed around the area. Drewy has made a veggie garden with its very own rabbit and kangaroo proof fence, can’t wait until we can eat the veggies.
So now what?……We have to wait until the government eases it’s restrictions on social gathering and social distancing. In the meantime we are trying to work out how to get at least one person up in the plane.. and it looks promising, fingers crossed.
Just remember everyone that the DZ is shut and no one is allowed onsite. If you do need to come please contact the office and we will try and arrange something for you. No visits, No drive by, No parties and No social gathering are allowed. The bar is also CLOSED!
Check out the photo’s below. Taken from our Skydive Ramblers Facebook Page.
Jag – Made her first outdoor fire
Robin – Won Ramblers Trivia
Drewy – Won Poker Night
We’ll get there. See ya,
Sara and Macca and our Ramblers Team in waiting.
Please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and review us on Google or Trip Advisor!
Upcoming events (to be confirmed…)
- June 6-7 – Intermediate Bigways and Sequentials – by Aussie Bigways
- June 27-28 – Canopy Piloting Course with Sara
- June 29 – July 3 – June Learning Curve Camp
- July 11 – Sharknado Onesie Jumps!
- August 29-30 – Canopy Piloting Course with Sara
- August 31 – September 4 – Learning Curve Camp
- October 17-18 – Canopy Piloting Course with Sara
- October 19-23 (Mo. – Fri.) – Pre-Nox Get Current Camp
- October 24-31 (Sat. – Sat.) – Equinox Boogie 2020 – save the dates!
- December 28-31 – Learning Curve Camp