- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Drop Zone News – Covid-19 related – DZ RE-AWAKENING. Please read.
DROP ZONE RE-OPENING
RULE 1: – DON’T BRING COVID-19 TO THE DROP ZONE !
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE UNANNOUNCED. (07) 5423 1159.
We are limited to 20 visitors or customers on the premises until July 11th.
Contact manifest by email to let us know your details. You must email the Drop Zone email@example.com. Manifest will get back to you and sort your request.
- Student First Jump Courses for beginners did start on the 14th June 2020. Contact Ramblers for future First Jump Course dates, you must make a booking.
- Saturday 4th July: starting General Novice Jumping. Students and First Jump Courses, B-Rels, Star Crest and general refresher training ONLY. We are limited to 20 visitors. You must make a booking by emailing the Drop Zone to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not arrive unannounced.
- Saturday 11th July, 2020: Fully opened to ALL Jumpers! Then we are allowed up to 100 people. Please book in with Manifest. Do not arrive unannounced.
Bulk-buy Jump tickets price change
It has been necessary to adjust the bulk purchase prices.
- Single ticket purchase price remains unchanged at $50 each for up to 99 tickets.
- 100 or more jump tickets are $45 each.
- Hop ‘n’ Pop tickets remain at $36.
- Drop Zone daily Registration Fees remain unchanged (online registration opens 11th July).
Ramblers DZ will be opening for (the new) normal, on Saturday 11th July with government Level 3 restrictions allowing 100 visitors. Booking registrations are required for all people wishing to attend the DZ (Covid-19 rule) before July 11th. You will be required to pay your Registration Fees before arriving. After July 11th you must still first email Manifest at email@example.com and nominate your required dates etc. Manifest will then contact you and advise you about your booking and any payment details.
MUST READ – Check our re-opening details: website COVID-19 notice
Contact the Drop Zone by email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your intentions or for any further information.
PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT SKYDIVE RAMBLERS
As per Queensland government guidelines, we at Skydive Ramblers are trying to minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread. We ask everyone who intends to come to the Drop Zone that you have adhered to the government recommendations. This includes:
- Adhering to social distancing rules, eg staying 1.5m from each other
- Not showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 – Fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, headache, or loss of taste or smell
- Haven’t travelled in/out of the country within the last 14 days
- Not in frequent direct contact with people whom may be at risk of COVID-19 – the elderly
Medical professional who work with COVID-19 patients and are strictly protected whilst at work will be allowed on premises.
Please use common sense during this time. Good hygiene practices include:
- If you have to cough or sneeze please do so into your arm. If you are frequently cough or sneezing you will asked to leave the premises
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5m from others whenever possible, including packing. Manifest area outside now has 1.5m markers on the ground, please adhere to them
- Whilst dirt diving have measures in place to insure that everyone in your group is comfortable
- DON’T do practice jumps with hand contact (if possible)
- No more than 3 people will be allowed inside manifest at any one time. (Excludes manifest staff). Please adhere to this
- Manifest now has protective barriers in place to limit probability of transmissions
- Limit cash transaction. Buy tickets online – 24hr processing time
- Please resist in showing affection to others: hugs, handshakes, high fives, fist bumps etc.
- Please refrain from congregating in large groups on the ground when possible, please keep 1.5mtr between people
- De-brief in small groups outdoors when possible. The Cave will be available for larger groups on request
- Wash you hands with soap and water before and after every jump
- New COVID-19 signage has been placed around the Dropzone – read them!
Skydive Ramblers will have hand disinfectant available to use, but please supply your own sanitation items, facial coverings; disinfectant wipes etc to ensure you have it when you need it.
We do NOT want to become the hygiene police, but we do ask that everyone have even better hygiene practices throughout this time to limit the spread of COVID-19.
WHEN ARRIVING AT SKYDIVE RAMBLERS
- Bookings essential – minimal numbers of jumpers allowed during Stage 2
- Please sign the DZ COVID-19 wavier at manifest
- Hand sanitizer will be available at manifest
Face Mask – Not compulsory when onsite, but we do recommend wearing one inside the aircraft. To be removed/stowed/secured when on jump run, before exit.
Gloves – Not compulsory, but recommended.
Fullface Helmet – Not compulsory, but highly recommended.
Talking –To minimize the transmission of spreading the virus, please only speak if necessary when inside the aircraft.
High Fives/Fist bumps – DON’T do it…This is the easiest way to spread COVID-19. Even if you are wearing gloves.
OUR SANITISING PROCEDURES
Manifest will be spray and disinfected periodically throughout the day. Please be considerate to the manifest staff during this time. Commonly touched surfaces eg, tables, chair, door handles will be sprayed and disinfected at the start/end of each day. The aircraft will be sprayed and disinfected at the start and end of each day. If possible spraying during shutdowns. Toilets/shower will be sprayed and disinfected daily. All accommodation buildings (not privately owned/rented) will be sprayed and disinfected during the normal cleaning process.
SKDIVING AND COVID-19
Please note that even with all our guidelines and safety measures in place, it is still not guaranteed that you won’t be exposed to the virus. By attending our premises you are doing so at your own risk and assume responsibility to the exposure and risk of contracting COVID-19. Skydive Ramblers cannot guarantee your protection against COVID-19. If you do not accept the associated risks involved please do not participate in any skydiving activities.
Any person(s) to stay at home if they are sick, and to go home immediately if they become unwell. Skydive Ramblers will require you to be tested for COVID-19 if you have any symptoms of acute respiratory disease (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) or a fever or history of fever. You must remain in isolation at home till you get the result and it is negative for COVID-19.
If you discover you have tested positive to COVID-19 within the last 14 days of your arrival at the drop zone please notify us immediately. We will then start the procedure of notifying everyone that you were in contact with during this period. Your details will remain confidently and not be released, unless required by a government department.