- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
NOTIFICATION FROM RAMBLERS DROP ZONE TOOGOOLAWAH
SKYDIVERS TAKE NOTE: COVID-19 GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVES
- Skydive Ramblers is following the new government COVID-19 requirements in place (as of 17/12/2021): all people on the DZ need to be DOUBLE VACCINATED and SHOW PROOF at manifest.
- LIMITED NUMBERS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE DROP ZONE.
- YOU MUST REGISTER ON ARRIVAL.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE ADHERED TO BY EVERYONE WHILE ON THE DROP ZONE. CARRY A MASK.
- NON COMPLIANCE WILL RESULT WITH EVICTION FROM THE DZ.
Bookings are essential before entry to the Drop Zone. Ramblers Drop Zone Toogoolawah will only be open to Ramblers Tandem Customers, Students, visiting Skydivers and Members of the Toogoolawah Skydivers Club, and Tandems who have received their booking confirmation.
Direct link to booking page:
- All Ramblers Staff, Tandem Customers, Students, visiting skydivers and TSC members must report to the DZ office upon arrival and complete Covid-19 paperwork and other related directives.
- All Ramblers Tandem Customers, Students and regular jumpers are limited to 2 accompanying friends/visiting relatives and must also comply with all Ramblers Covid-19 directives.
- All Ramblers Tandem Customers and any accompanying friends must carry a face mask while on the Drop Zone.
- AFTER HOUR ARRIVALS onto the Drop Zone are NOT PERMITTED without prior arrangement with DZ management.
- ALL visitors including skydivers must not enter the Manifest Office at any time unless directed by Office Staff. Note: maximum 3 customers only is permitted at any one time.
DZ: 07 5423 1159 / AH: 0428 781 604 / email: email@example.com
DON’T COME TO THE DROP ZONE IF YOU ARE NOT 100% HEALTHY.
DON’T BRING THE VIRUS ONTO THE DROP ZONE.
PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT SKYDIVE RAMBLERS
As per Queensland government guidelines, we at Skydive Ramblers are trying to minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread. We ask everyone who intends to come to the Drop Zone that you have adhered to the government recommendations. This includes:
- Adhering to social distancing rules, eg staying 1.5m from each other
- Not showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 – Fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, headache, or loss of taste or smell
- Haven’t travelled in/out of the country or to declared hotspots within the last 14 days
- Not in frequent direct contact with people whom may be at risk of COVID-19 – the elderly
Medical professional who work with COVID-19 patients and are strictly protected whilst at work will be allowed on premises.
Please use common sense during this time. Good hygiene practices include:
- If you have to cough or sneeze please do so into your arm. If you are frequently coughing or sneezing you will asked to leave the premises
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5m from others whenever possible, including packing. Manifest area outside now has 1.5m markers on the ground, please adhere to them
- Whilst dirt diving have measures in place to insure that everyone in your group is comfortable
- DON’T do practice jumps with hand contact (if possible)
- No more than 3 people will be allowed inside manifest at any one time. (Excludes manifest staff). Please adhere to this
- Manifest now has protective barriers in place to limit probability of transmissions
- Limit cash transaction. Buy tickets online – 24hr processing time
- Please resist in showing affection to others: hugs, handshakes, high fives, fist bumps etc.
- Please refrain from congregating in large groups on the ground when possible, please keeping 1.5m between people
- De-brief in small groups outdoors when possible. The Cave will be available for larger groups on request
- Wash you hands with soap and water before and after every jump
- New COVID-19 signage has been placed around the Dropzone – read them!
Skydive Ramblers will have hand disinfectant available to use, but please supply your own sanitation items, facial coverings; disinfectant wipes etc to ensure you have it when you need it.
We do NOT want to become the hygiene police, but we do ask that everyone have even better hygiene practices throughout this time to limit the spread of COVID-19.
WHEN ARRIVING AT SKYDIVE RAMBLERS
- Check in on Ramblers QR code
- Please sign the DZ COVID-19 wavier at manifest
- Hand sanitizer will be available at manifest
Face Mask – Not compulsory when onsite, but we do recommend wearing one inside the aircraft. To be removed/stowed/secured when on jump run, before exit.
Gloves – Not compulsory, but recommended.
Fullface Helmet – Not compulsory, but highly recommended.
Talking –To minimize the transmission of spreading the virus, please only speak if necessary when inside the aircraft.
High Fives/Fist bumps – DON’T do it…This is the easiest way to spread COVID-19. Even if you are wearing gloves.
OUR SANITISING PROCEDURES
Manifest will be spray and disinfected periodically throughout the day. Please be considerate to the manifest staff during this time. Commonly touched surfaces eg, tables, chair, door handles will be sprayed and disinfected at the start/end of each day. The aircraft will be sprayed and disinfected at the start and end of each day. If possible spraying during shutdowns. Toilets/shower will be sprayed and disinfected daily. All accommodation buildings (not privately owned/rented) will be sprayed and disinfected during the normal cleaning process.
SKDIVING AND COVID-19
Please note that even with all our guidelines and safety measures in place, it is still not guaranteed that you won’t be exposed to the virus. By attending our premises you are doing so at your own risk and assume responsibility to the exposure and risk of contracting COVID-19. Skydive Ramblers cannot guarantee your protection against COVID-19. If you do not accept the associated risks involved please do not participate in any skydiving activities.
Any person(s) to stay at home if they are sick, and to go home immediately if they become unwell. Skydive Ramblers will require you to be tested for COVID-19 if you have any symptoms of acute respiratory disease (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) or a fever or history of fever. You must remain in isolation at home till you get the result and it is negative for COVID-19.
If you discover you have tested positive to COVID-19 within the last 14 days of your arrival at the drop zone please notify us immediately. We will then start the procedure of notifying everyone that you were in contact with during this period. Your details will remain confidently and not be released, unless required by a government department.
They helped me overcome all my fears! It was INCREDIBLE!
So last week I did a tandem jump!!!!! Was such a mad time! 🤯🤪🤩😮🤗 I've never wanted to skydive before but was asked to do it for work, so I really quite nervous. But the team at Ramblers Toogoolawah were so professional and cool that they made it such an undeniably EPIC and INCREDIBLE experience! Would even do it again! Highly recommend jumping there.
Briana Goodchild – Channel 9 Today Show