- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Sunday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Next Date: October 24 - 31, 2020
The Equinox Boogie, held every two years in October, is like no other skydiving Boogie in Australia – it’s a Skydiving and Music Festival.
The Boogie sees all forms of skydiving and parachuting take place, as well as Night Skydiving and this year high altitude jumps. It’s also a music festival. We have live bands and music every night, plus fantastic Evening Entertainment.
- planning for 3 Turbines, one of them a Super Caravan
- 18’000 foot jumps available
- Top level coaches for all disciplines
- Load organisers, all loads videoed
- Nightly Day Tapes on the big screen
- Awesome Raffles
- fantastic nightly Entertainment
- famous Equinox Talent Quest
- Night jumps (full moon on Sat. night 31st Oct.)
- Cocktails at the Calypso Bar around the Pool with Live Music!
- Big bonfire every night
All this and more at the Ramblers Skydiving Resort, created by Skydivers, for Skydivers.
Get Current Camp
Prior to the start of Equinox early arrivals will be catered for. The drop zone will be having a Get Current Learning Curve Camp the full week beforehand. Our regular Ramblers coaches will be here to assist. All landings filmed, plenty of seminars. There are no rego fees for the Pre-Nox Learning Curve Camp, just normal DZ rates and activities. Everybody is welcome to come along and warm up for the Nox.
2 Stages! 7 days of live music! The entertainment at ‘Nox this year is gonna be AWESOME!
Rock, Blues, punk, Electronic, Acoustic, Burlesque and Reggae! Don’t forget to get your act together now for the Talent Night.
- October 24 - 31, 2020