- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Next Date: May 25 - 26, 2019
Well You Guys/Gals and Non- Binary were keen for it, so here we go! I will be Load Organizing at the first and hopefully a growing event at the end of each Month. This will give us the chance to all come together as a wingsuit community each month to fly, meet new people and have fun sharing our passion of Wingsuit flying.
The Focus will be to plan more structured flights around Deliberate practice and training and impart modern wingsuit knowledge and safety procedures to form good habits in a much more fun and safe structured learning environment. I will also be doing a Safety Seminar on the Saturday afternoon/night and we can also watch some of our jumps from during the day while we have a few refreshments at the bar.
Make sure you thank the South Queensland Parachute Council/Australian Parachute Federation and Ramblers Toogoolawah for supporting the event!
More Details to come!
Join the event on Facebook:
Luke Rogers Achievements / Quick Bio
- 2 x Australian Wingsuit Champion 2017/2018
- 4 x Continental Oceanic Records
- 2 x Australian National Records
- 2 x Wide Open Wingsuit Series Podiums
- 5th Place FAI Wingsuit World Cup 2017
- 6th Place FAI Wingsuit World Championships 2018
- First Person in the world to flare (gain altitude) over 100m (328ft) in a wingsuit
- Unnofficial World record Flare (gain altitude) of 124.3m (407ft) in a wingsuit
- Started Skydiving: 2014
- Skydives : 1887
- Wingsuit skydives: 1254
- Wind Tunnel: 10 hours
- Wingsuit Coach ratings: APF, USPA
Wingsuit Coach for:
- May 25 - 26, 2019