- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Next Date: November 6 - 8, 2020 | 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
This is a 2 way Freefly progression event aimed at C licence and above.
During this camp there will be no Crest jumps. It is intended that this camp is used to gain skills in the below and aid in those intending to achieve their crest the best possible chance to do so.
- Knowing your level and how to choose a good path of progress (Please take into account your Future Sport / Discipline Goals before you arrive so we can aid you easily in this)
- How to build a successful 2 way dive
- Setting reachable and continuous goals that flow on from each other
- How to maximise progression
- How to notice a “lull “from a “platue/halt” in progression and how to fix this
- Improving from failures
- Allowing room to grow from mistakes
- Risk assesment, risk VS reward
How it will work
Limited Slots Groups get pre organised groups get prefrence so bring a friend along that you already jump with or intend on teaming up with or jumping a lot in the future. If you dont have a partner but wish to come get in contact and I will try team you up with another of your skill level.
Each pair will jump together throughout the day with me ground coaching footage and rotating through the groups in the air.
In the evening we will all gather around the Bar and debrief everyones jumps from the Day on the big screen. Tips and questions will be given in an open forum for all to learn.
Please be there at 6pm Thursday night to start briefings and get plans/goals together for the 3 days.
- November 6 - 8, 2020 | 8:00 am to 6:00 pm