- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Next Date: August 21, 2022
What to expect:
An all-abilities event celebrating all things belly-down!
- Got your B Licence and not sure what to do next?
- Want to fine-tune your FS flying skills?
- Bored of turning the same old points and run out of ideas?
- Or are you a seasoned pro and just want to get involved in some fun jumping with a like-minded bunch of legends?
Then get yourself to Toogs and find Dawn and Chris Dodds, who will be spending the day organising loads, coaching for free, and helping you create some gravity-fuelled epicness.
They’ll be looking to put together small stuff, bigger stuff, and non-serious stuff (hoop jumps, whacky races, aerial games etc) – depending on numbers and experience level.
All jumps will be filmed and debriefed where possible.
Will start organising at 8am.
No fee or event registration required. Just turn up and we’ll do the rest (however, if you’re keen to join, try to send them a message so they can get a rough idea of numbers)!
🙏This event is supported by Skydive Ramblers and the TSC – Toogoolawah Skydivers Club Inc.
- 👉 Sort out your DZ rego fees
- 👉 Jump Credits can be purchased online, or at manifest on the day.
- ❗️ Must Read prior to arriving at DZ – Covid-19 Notice
- ☀️ More info about sport skydiving at Ramblers
📷 Event header images by Chris Dodds and Steve Fitchett – fitchimages.com
- August 21, 2022