- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Wednesday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Next Date: August 26 - 27, 2017
Who is this event for?
Are you on the journey to the 2019 Aussie record?
Have you actively participated in a number of Intermediate Bigways events and are itching to step up to the next level?
Do you have reliable fundamental Bigway skills that are ready to be put to the test in a more complex environment?
If the answer is YES, then this event is for YOU!
What do you need to bring?
Your A game for Skills, Knowledge and Attitude (Skills & Event Guide).
K = Good Knowledge of the Bigway fundamentals: present, identify, intercept, track away, and fly a safe and predictable pattern amongst up to 17 canopies to return to the ground.
S = Skills to perform the above steps reliably: we expect you to exit stable, fly in your quadrant on your radial, approach fast, stop hard and dock with no momentum, keep flying, move to another point, maintain height awareness and flat track away for safe deployment.
A = winning Attitude: be a team player, self-reliant and reliable, a helpful buddy, follow protocol and Bigway etiquette.
What we offer in return
- Coaching from a multiple world record holder in Bigway Formations, including the 400 World Record
- Understand the importance of clean exits for the success of sequential formations
- A chance to challenge yourself and your current skills, with advice on how to develop further
- Insight into the additional fun to be had with more advanced skills, on more advanced jumps
- Work on perfecting your tracking technique
Think you have what it takes?
To apply for a slot, please complete the registration form below.
Note: if you sign up, you are committing to the whole day/weekend – 5 jumps per day weather permitting.
For more information about jumping at Skydive Ramblers, ticket prices and accommodation, visit their website: www.ramblers.com.au
The APF Fi Fund is proudly supporting this event. The organisers gratefully acknowledge the support of the APF Fi Fund, South Queensland Parachute Council, Ramblers Toogoolawah and Toogoolawah Skydivers Club
QLD State Mentor
- August 26 - 27, 2017