- Click to Call +61 7 5423 1159
- Wednesday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Skydive Ramblers offers a a variety of on-site accommodation options to suit everyone, including a bunk house with a kitchen and lounge room, 3 days free camping, powered camp sites, caravans, and self-contained motel-style rooms with ensuites.
- Short Stay Visitors (1-3 Nights) – Upon arrival, please check in with Manifest. If you are a jumper camping and staying on the DZ overnight, camping is free. If you are a jumper camping on site for more than 3 nights, the cost is at least $7 per day.
- Long Stay Visitors (4-7 Nights) -Upon arrival, please check in with Manifest.
If you are a jumper camping and staying on the DZ longer than 3 nights, you are required to pay $7 a day after your first 3 nights. Please pay at Manifest upon arrival.
- You MUST register at the Manifest Office and pay your due fees.
- Please keep the Drop Zone clean!
- RUBBISH: If you carried it in, then you can carry it out.
You MUST take whatever rubbish you bring to the DZ away with you.
- If you are staying more than 3 nights, and you have paid the appropriate fees,
PLEASE use our refuse containers as directed.
We have bins for RUBBISH, CANS, GLASS, PLASTIC BOTTLES, and a SCRAP METAL STATION.
- ALL RUBBISH must be secured and bagged.
- NO DOGS allowed on the Drop Zone.
- The Drop Zone showers are coin operated and cost $2 for 6 minutes ($2 coins only).
- The laundry has a coin operated washer (4x $1 coins), and drier (3x $1 coins).
- Our Drop Zone uses septic sewerage system. Do not flush wipes down the toilet.
- LADIES please NOTE: Do not flush Sanitary items down the toilet, use bins provided.
- Ramblers Drop Zone is a NON-SMOKING Drop Zone.
Smoking is prohibited anywhere in the general DZ activities area, even at the fire 24/7.
- Our Drop Zone has a LICENCED BAR
Liquor Licensing Laws for our licence STIPULATES:
- NO GLASS in the POOL area
- NO GLASS away from the immediate BAR area
- ALCOHOL is NOT permitted to be brought on to the Drop Zone licensed area.
- PLEASE ensure you comply with these requirements.
HAVE A GREAT STAY
Reservations are essential for on-site accommodation. Please review the available accommodation options below and contact us to make a reservation.
Skydive Ramblers offers a variety of on-site accommodation at the dropzone to suit everyone.
|Option||Cost Per Night||3 Nights||Per Week|
Camp-Site - First 3 Days Free!
Guests may use available campsites for free for 3 days. After 3 days guests will be asked to pay a daily rate of $7.
|Powered Camp Site||$12.00||-||-|
|Bunkhouse - Per Night||$10.00||-||-|
|CARAVANS||Cost Per Night||3 Nights||Per Week|
Caravan #1 - Single/Double
2x single beds.
|$44.00 / $55.00||$99.00 / $125.00||$160.00|
|Caravan #3 or #4 - Double bed / twin share, nice kitchenette, small van. Caravan 4: separate bedroom||$44.00||$99.00||$160.00|
Caravan #5 - 1x double bed, plus 2x single beds. Large caravan, big kitchenette.
1-4 Pax; Twin share. Prices shown are for 1-2 people staying. 3rd and 4th person $11.00 each extra per night.
|Caravan #8, #9 or #10 - Double bed, twin share. Big lounge & kitchenette.||$55.00||$125.00||$160.00|
Caravan #12 or #13 - Air conditioned - Double bed, twin share. Big lounge & kitchenette.
Caravan #12 is a large van with veranda.
Caravan #14 - Air conditioned - Single bed. Very neat, small van.
|Caravan #15 - Air conditioned - Double bed, twin share. Big lounge & kitchenette.||$55.00||$125.00||$160.00|
With ENSUITE, shared lounge and kitchen
|Motels 1 & 2||Cost Per Night||3 Nights||Per Week|
|Motel 1 & 2 - Twin share||$66.00||$135.00||$250.00|
|Motel 1 & 2 - 3 people||$81.00||$160.00||$300.00|
|Motel 1 & 2 - 4 people||$96.00||$185.00||$350.00|
With ENSUITE, air conditioned, veranda, big screen TV
|Cabins 8 & 9||Cost Per Night||3 Nights||Per Week|
|Cabin / Unit 8 - Queen bed, twin share, microwave||$77.00||$180.00||$300.00|
|Cabin / Unit 9 - Queen bed, twin share, microwave; separate bedroom||$88.00||$190.00||$330.00|